Competitors Practice Policy
Whether it is your first time competing or your 10th time let PoleFit Carolinas LLC help you take the stage.
Practice Times & Packages
- Weekly time slots are scheduled for Competitors Only.
- Monday Huntersville studio
- Thursday Huntersville studio
- Sunday Mooresville Studio
- Pop-ups will be added when we have enough interest and available time at either location.
When booking each competitor will be guaranteed 2 poles, so you can run through your entire routine without interruptions. During the first half of practice, all competitors will practice with headphones on. In the last portion of practice, we will provide routine run-throughs with group and instructor feedback at the end of each performance.
Packages for these Competitor Practice times are as follows:
- 1 for $40
- 3 for $90
- 5 for $100
- 10 for $150
- 1 for $50
- 3 for $135
- 5 for $200
- 10 for $350
Call (704) 895-7606 to Purchase your competitor packages
- If practice times are desired outside of the class schedule, you may schedule this through any of the instructors. The charge to accommodate your specific request is $155 per hour as a studio rental fee for non-members. This can be a shared cost by all students attending the practice time.
- Open pole practice times are still available for Competitors. Attending Open Pole competitors must practice routines with headphones. One pole per Competitor or share if the class is full. We ask that all Competitors are respectful of other students whether they are competing or not. For respect for others attending class instructors will not play your music on the speakers for you to do a run-through of your competition piece. Please book a competitor practice time if you desire 2 poles and time to do a full run-through.
- Packages will guarantee you a spot in our dress rehearsal. Plus 1 free guest pass to bring a friend or family member that can’t make it to the competition.
- Dress rehearsals are held the Sunday before the up-and-coming competition.
- We will run the dress rehearsal in the same order you will be competing in.
- During dress rehearsal competitors will perform in front of a live audience and will receive feedback from a mock judging panel.
If you would like assistance choreographing or cleaning up your routine, we encourage you to reach out to your favorite instructor for help. All Instructors have a competitor pricing structure that can be provided by request. Discounts on packages are available as well. These privates are scheduled at times convenient for you.
Thanks, and Best of Luck to ALL Competitors. We appreciate being your home studio of choice and look forward to supporting you from start to finish in your competition journey.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (704) 895-7606 if you have any questions.